TarX , our idea how to remove Tar and adhesives from car surface.
A super strength tar remover that derives its power from 100% of the solvents extracted from orange peels. This product contains no chlorinated solvents or harsh chemicals and is not corrosive. It is over 60% active ingredients. The TarX will leave surfaces clean in one step. Use for all purpose degreasing tar and asphalt removal, insect , tire mark ,adhesives spot removal, traffic film and many other tough cleaning jobs. Use this product where a tough solvent or tar remover is needed.
TarX has slightly more viscosity than other tar removers so it will cling little longer to the surface.
Quickly penetrates and loosens tar, so it may be flushed off with water. TarX can also be used as heavy duty parts and equipment cleaner.
TarX Best feature we made called : " glow color tracer " , trace the sprayed area on dark or black color cars, TarX will glow at night as well if applied
so no chance to leave traces on dark color cars while rinsing.
TarX fluorescent color will wash off easy with water rinsing.
- CUTS THROUGH HEAVY GREASE AND TAR
- GREAT CITRUS ODOR
- FAST REACTION
- COLOR TRACER
- EASY TO USE - TAR REMOVER AND CLEANER
- SPRAY ON OR BRUSH ON TO REMOVE TAR
- HEAVY DUTY FORMULA
- BASED ON RENEWABLE SOLVENT AND NATURAL INGRIDIENTS
- REDUCE INTENSIVE CLAYING
- SAFE ON FRESH PAINT , PLASTIC TRIMS AND VINYL FILM **
**- up to certain amount of time frame.
TarX can be used on any surface! , just not to be left for more then 7 ~ 10 minutes to dry.
Average 100ml ~150ml for full car cleaning.
How to use :
1. Shake well, spray on dry surface
2. Let react on surface for 1~2 min. or brush/agitate with sponge pad . (spray some TarX on the sponge as well)
3. Rinse thoroughly with power wash or agitate with wash mitt.
Notice : after finish using, turn the bottle upside down and run some air through the tube line and spray trigger, this will make sure the sprayer will not stuck for future use.
Avoid leaving more than 7~10 min on surface
Avoid working under direct sunshine or hot surface.
Work in a well ventilated place.