Refines paint to a mirror gloss!
Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish has been reformulated with a premium mineral abrasive that removes more paint imperfections before diminishing into a fine jeweler’s rouge. Paint is left smooth with a unbelievable gloss and depth. Use Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish on any type of paint, including clear coats and today’s high solids paints.
Car collectors and professional detailers know something you may not. The trick to achieving silky smooth paint, even after compounding, is a finishing polish. Removing swirls and scratches can leave a slight haze on the paint, but Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish
removes the haze and restores the gloss to perfection. Only you will know the secret to your vehicle’s flawless, smooth finish.
Advanced Finishing Polish
is a breakthrough in surface enhancement technology. It’s an incredibly mild polish that acts like a gentle exfoliating scrub. It sloughs off the micro-thin outermost layer of dull, dead paint – the paint often left after using a swirl remover – and moisturizes the remaining paint, leaving it intensely shiny and smooth.
The miniature abrasives found in AFP
are known as diminishing abrasives. A larger version of these abrasives is found in Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover
. The abrasives are designed to gradually break down as you polish. In this sense, the polish is self-refining. The abrasives polish away light imperfections and then melt into the shine-enhancing lotion.
For automotive paint, moisturizers come in the form of oils that lubricate and saturate the paint for deep, vibrant color and shimmer. The oils allow the diminishing abrasives in AFP
to float just above the paint where they polish and brighten the surface. AFP
can be applied by hand or with a dual action orbital polisher.
Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish
is completely safe for clear coat paint finishes. The diminishing abrasive technology, combined with the lubricant-rich lotion, guarantees a safe, swirl-free process. The results will speak for themselves!
after Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover
to refine the paint surface and restore the gloss prior to wax application. We recommend using Pinnacle Souveran Carnauba Paste Wax
for the ultimate, high gloss shine.
- Apply a small amount of polish onto a white polishing pad. You can apply an X, a circle or a quarter-size amount to the pad. If you are new to machine polishing, you may want to use the X method to regulate how much polish you use.
- Spread the polish over a 2 square foot section with the Polisher turned off.
- Set the maximum speed to 4 or 4.5. Turn the polisher on and gradually increase speed. Work the polish into the paint until it starts to disappear or dry.
- Lift the polisher off the paint and buff the section with a Detailing Cloth. Continue this process until you’ve polished the entire vehicle.
- If applying by hand, use a applicator pad. Work the polish into sections and allow it to dry to a haze before buffing.
- Follow up with your favorite Pinnacle wax.