Product ID: 1802
- New Less Harsh Odor Formula
Removes iron particles and prevents the spread of iron-related damage
- Safe to use, acid free, and pH neutral (pH 6-7).
- Safe to use on clear coat paint.
- Safe to use on aluminum, chrome, alloy, or clear coated wheels.
IronX contains unique chemical ingredients that effectively dissolve the sintered iron by forming a water soluble iron complex. No other method cleans paint and wheels as deeply as IronX. The IronX paint and wheels decontamination system was developed to remove the root of the problem (BELOW the top surface) rather than just shave off the top of the particle in the manner traditional claying offers.
During the use of your vehicle, brake dust and road grime become sintered to the surface of the paint, and wheels due to the high temperatures they are exposed to. Brake dust contains high levels of iron and once sintered to the wheel, becomes extremely difficult to dissolve or remove without the use of harsh chemicals. IronX opens up the paint's pores to release ferrous particles and to neutralize caustic compounds that have developed in the paint's subsurface. Ongoing damage is immediately stopped, and future damage is prevented, by removing the ferrous particles.
- Wash the car or wheels surfaces, make sure surface is in cool temp.
- Shake well, spray on the surface. Rub it in with damp sponge thoroughly.
- Wait 5 min. while contaminants change its color to purple/red. Wipe off with damp soft sponge. Don’t let the IronX dry completely on surface.
- Rinse well or power wash the whole surface. The vehicle is ready to clay now.
- Test in inconspicuous area before use
- Do not use on anodized surfaces
- Do not use on unknown aftermarket finishes, or low cost acrylic paint
- Avoid using on fabric convertible tops or rubber that contains recycled tires