Product ID: 19018
Advanced Finishing Polish
- Abrasives that maximize surface gloss and reflectivity on all paint finishes
- Maximum impact with a clear, reflective gloss
- Removes the haze & restores the gloss
- No fillers or wax
Car collectors and professional detailers know something you may not. The trick to achieving silky smooth paint, even after compounding, is a finishing polish. Removing swirls and scratches can leave a slight haze on the paint, but Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish removes the haze and restores the gloss to perfection. Only you will know the secret to your vehicle’s flawless, smooth finish.
The miniature abrasives found in AFP are known as diminishing abrasives. A larger version of these abrasives is found in Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover. The abrasives are designed to gradually break down as you polish. In this sense, the polish is self-refining. The abrasives polish away light imperfections and then melt into the shine-enhancing lotion.
- The vehicle should be clean and dry before polishing.
- Pour a quarter-size amount of Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish onto an orange light cutting pad or white polishing pad. (You may also apply the polish directly to the vehicle or in a circle on the pad.)
- Spread the polish over the area you intend to polish with the machine turned off. This will reduce splatter.
- Set the maximum speed on the polisher to 4.5 or 5. Set the pad on the paint and turn it on. Work in a side to side, then up and down motion until the polish starts to dry,