Product ID: 5413
Ceriglass Glass Polish
- Will not distort glass.
- Great for restoring old windshields.
- Can also be used to clean and brighten chrome and other metal surfaces.
- For hand or machine use.
- Not for use on aftermarket window tint, painted or coated glass.
- Great for polishing Plexiglas and restoring headlights.
- Removes tiny pinhole pits in glass windows and polishes away fine wiper scratches.
CarPro CeriGlass is a special glass polish developed from the innovative optical polishing compound, Cerium Oxide. This remarkable formula removes hard water spots that are attached on the glass like scales. Formulated with mild abrasives, CeriGlass deep cleans and polishes all glass surfaces with ease. It quickly removes acid rain spots, hard water spots, road film, stubborn bird stains, and interior glass film. CeriGlass is so effective, it even removes fine to medium scratches from glass. It leaves glass crystal clear and sparkling.
Use Ceriglass by hand or machine. Hand polishing is effective at removing mild water spots. If you want to remove widespread, severe water spots or light scratches, work with a rotary or orbital polisher and a glass buffing pad. When used with an orbital buffer, this polish can remove surface scratches from glass that are caused by salt and road dust that binds to your windshield wipers.
- Cover the vehicle surfaces around the windshield
- Shake well
- Apply small amount on the glass polish pad
- Work thoroughly on the glass surface one section at a time in overlapping motions.
- If the product starts to dry apply a spritz of water on the pad to extend the life of the polish (Important during the finishing stage for best finish)
- Repeat as necessary
- Rinse the surface with water, dry off with MF, and observe your work.