Product ID: 5420
DLUX Plastic & Wheel kit
- Semi permanent protection
- Offers the same impenetrable protection to plastic trim, rubber, and wheels.
- Due to the semi-permanent nature, it should be used on a very clean, dry surfaces.
- Treated surfaces should first be cleaned with an exterior cleaner.
CQuartz Dlux is the most advanced plastic restoration coating available today! Made from quality high-grade organic silane, contains more than 50% pure silica! Unlike other trim products CQ Dlux restores and protects plastic for two years or longer utilizing a unique nano composition which allows it to chemically bond to the pores of plastics! Additionally it is HIGHLY resistant to extreme temperatures making it the perfect companion for protecting wheels. Traditional products wash off in a matter of weeks or months but CQ Dlux has been tested all over the world and continues to protect for month after month!
DLUX Long Life Trim Coat was engineered specifically for coating plastics as well as rubber and metal. It can be used on almost any wheel finish including clear coated, chrome, aluminum, and plastic. In my experience Dlux leads the entire market when it comes to exterior plastic trim protection and it darkens the trim without leaving any unwanted slick greasy residue. I've personally tested CQuartz Dlux on plastic and rubber outside 24/7 in Florida weather for over two years with excellent results.
Gloss effect and hydrophobic will last up to 1 year.
- Do not use for other purpose
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep away from heat
- Do not ingest
- Avoid contact with eyes
Directions for Plastic:
- Make sure the surface is cool and dry. (Do not apply to hot surfaces or in direct sun.)
- Scrub surface with an all purpose cleaner and microfiber towel
- Rinse while agitating with microfiber towel to remove all residue from APC
- Dry or allow to dry completely.
- Wipe surface with Carpro Eraser, remove eraser, and allow plastic to evaporate 10-20 minutes before applying
- Wet the applicator with a strip of DLUX and spread evenly across a small area at a time.