Product ID: 5070
- Easily wipe away contaminants without harming leather
- pH balanced for the most efficient cleaning
- Preserves the leather's strength, durability and appearance
- Penetrates the pores of leather to lift and suspend dirt and oils
- Leaves no residue like soaps and will not contribute to fiber deterioration
One of the most important factors in caring for fine leather is cleaning and conditioning. Many neglected or mistreated leather is often dried, aged, and cracked. All of this can be avoided if you combine the right product and some TLC (Tender Loving Care). Remember to always work smarter and not harder, choosing the right product for the job is just as important as the actual cleaning and conditioning of the leather.
Chemical Guys Colorless & Odorless Leather Cleaner is strong enough to take on the toughest job while being gentle enough to prevent any damage. Leather reconditioning is a two-step process that calls for both cleaning and conditioning.
- Find a nice cool shaded area to clean your leather.
- Grab two clean microfiber cloths. Note: It is best to use a light colored microfiber cloth.
- Shake-well and spray cleaner onto your microfiber cloth.
- Gently wipe down the leather using a circular motion.
- Using your second microfiber cloth, wipe-off dirt and grime.