Product ID: 5650
Description NANOSKIN Autoscrub Fine 6 inch Pad - Better and Faster than Claying
Now you have a choice of the Original NanoSkin Autoscrub Pad or the Fine Pad Option. If you have a newer car or one that does not need much the Fine Pad will be the right way to go.
Wow is all I can say about this new tool and new technology. I believe this will change the way most pro detailers and DIYers will prep their cars. This is truly a time saver and will pay for itself after a couple detail jobs. We have spent in some cases 1-2 hours claying and prepping a midsize sedan (in rough shape) we recently tested the AutoScrub on an Audi S8 and we were finished in about 15 minutes! You really won't believe this until you try it yourself. The AutoScrub will make you leave your clay bar behind.
NANOSKIN AutoScrub works fast and achieves professional results with the new advanced rubber polymer technology, which replaces the use of clay bars.
A dual action orbital polisher is required. AutoScrub will safely and easily removes paint over spray, water spots, tree sap, rail dust and other bonded surface contaminants from the surface of automotive paint, glass, moldings and plastic.
AutoScrub works great with your favorite detail spray or clay lubricant. Unlike the clay bar, the AutoScrub can be cleaned by simply rinsing off the accumulated contaminates with water. If you drop the AutoScrub on the ground, no worries, just rinse the sponge pad clean and you're ready to keep using it.
AutoScrub allows for sturdy and controlled handling, unlike clay bars where constant reshaping is required. Features
- Lasts up to 4 times longer than clay bars
- Glides on & off easily for a slick finish
- If inadvertently dropped on shop floor, simply rinse clean
- Up to 50-60 uses before you need to replace it
1. Thoroughly wash vehicle free of dust, sand, and dirt.
2. Mist sufficient detail spray or clay lubricant onto the surface evenly. (on this I would suggest the more the better)
3. Polish the surface with dual action orbital polisher using light pressure (Low Speed - we have found speed 1-2 on the Porter Cable to work well and speed 1 on a Griots Orbital Polisher works well.)
4. Wipe off residue and move on to compound and polishing or even go straight to your last step. Important tips:
- Make sure you break the pad in first on the windshield or glass. What we like to do is on the first use or in general start with the glass first then move on to the paint.
- Sufficient lubrication is crucial to the AUTOSCRUB application.
- DO NOT
- DO NOT
use with rotary polisher.