Product ID: 5028
Aluminum Wheel Wax & Sealant
- Allows 3-4 months extra time for shine duration
- Easy to apply and wipe off...just wax wheels like paint
- For severe weather and road conditions, wax can be left on wheels and removed later
Enhances shine and removes swirl marks while greatly improving corrosion resistance on recently polished aluminum wheels, fuel tanks, and deck plates.Can be left on wheel (un buffed) in severe weather and road conditions to further protect surface. Provides long lasting protection to shine.
- Clean and polish surface before applying product.
- Apply Busch Aluminum Wax and Sealant to terry cloth rag and wipe onto surface. Let haze over for 1-2 minutes. Less time is required in hotter weather.
- Wipe off with clean terry cloth rag.
- For severe weather conditions,do not wipe product off the surface. This provides more protection to the shine. Wipe product off when ready to clean surface.