Product ID: 541750
CQuartz Paint Protection Kit
- Anti scratch improved by 50%
- Fire and flame retardant
- Antioxidant, Insulation property
- Anti static, Anti acids and salts
- Excellent high gloss effect - mirror finish
- Anti Calcium effect
- Easy to clean/self cleaning effect
- UV & Weather Resistant
- Insects Repellent
- Anti corrosion
- Can be used on matte finish paints
CQuartz by CarPro is a anti-static, weather-resistant nano coating that shines and protects your vehicle like nothing else! CQuartz works on the molecular level to transform the surface. Once treated with CQuartz, your vehicle will repel water and contaminants, and it will maintain a clear, reflective, hard-as-nails shine. One application can last two years.
CQuartz Paint Protection is a special nano technology product with a long term effect on painted surfaces, glass and wheels. This is not a sealer that forms a barrier but rather a modification of the surface chemistry on a molecular level to provide a permanent easy to clean and protective surface. The Hydro Phobic effect works by repelling water and preventing adherence of any contaminants. In a microscopic level the painted surface is not completely smooth, so water and dirt on the surface can build up easily.
Cquartz allows the dirt with water simply to wash off and provide a clean surface leaving less water marks on surface. Dirty water cannot settle into the painted surface, the coating is very long lasting, UV stable. It cannot be removed by water, Alkaline or other detergents or high pressure equipment. Cquartz will guarantee that the surface keeps its original clarity and transparency.
- Shake well. Pour a few drops of CQuartz on a microfiber applicator pad.
- Apply C.Quartz in straight lines, criss-crossing each car panel.
- Wait 10-20 minutes on average. At 30°C (86°F), wait 5-10 min. At 20°C (67°F), wait 15 min. At 15°C (59°F) wait 20 minutes. Then wipe off gently with soft microfiber towel with short looped fibers. Avoid re-using the wipe off microfiber towels because they will harden and crystallize.
- Let dry for 1hour at 25°C (77°F) or 3 hours at 15°C (59°F). The coating will dry completely within 48 hours.
- You have the option of accelerating the cure time by using IR lights.
- Working temperature: 15- 30°C (59-86°F).
- During the first 10 minutes, apply CQuartz to any spots that were missed. After 10 minutes, do not try to re-fill missing spots; it will stain the paint.
- Apply 2 layers for more durability! Wait 1-3 hours for first layer to dry before applying second layer.