Note: This item is final sale as the Best Before Date is in March 2022. This product has been stored correctly and the product will work passed this date when applied correctly. Questions, email email@example.com
Cquartz UK Edition Kit V3.0 - No Reload
- Now easy to use in a wide range of temps!
- Protection and gloss superior to that of competitor "professional coatings but easy to use for all detailers
- Extremely high Sio2 Quartz content
- Deep gloss that lasts
- Easy maintenance with "self cleaning" properties.
- Resistance to wash induced marring, bird dropping damage, stains, high or low temperatures, and traffic film
- Repels UV rays, water, oils, dirt, and contaminants
- Save 20%
- Durability: 2 years or more
- Average Thickness: 1~2 Micron per coat
- Coverage 15ml per coat +/-
- Water contact angle: 110°
- Minor filling
- Recommended working temperatures: 40F to 100F
The next evolution of ceramic coating technology is here! CQuartz UK is world renowned for being the strongest ceramic coating on the open market! Rivaling many "pro grade" products, CQuartz UK has been embraced by fans all across the world however CarPro is never one to wait for others to catch up so they set out to improve CQuartz UK even further! The new and improved CQuartz UK 3.0 now features easy use in all climates.
- Wrap a 4" mf Suede around the grey side of applicator block
- Shake CQuartz UK
- Slowly open bottle and drag one line of product across applicator
- Spread across paint in a criss cross pattern approximately 2 sq ft at a time depending on conditions
- Buff off as soon as it flashes (within 1-5 minutes depending) using a CarPro No Lint Ultra Towel 16" x 16"
- Be sure to remove all excess residue and only then do you move to the next section
- Switch out applicators regularly
- Apply Reload before 1 hour. Wait until next day for Reload if you miss the 30-60 minute window
- Keep surface dry for at least one hour after application (For best results keep dry 24 hours)
- Gently wipe any water off the surface during the first 24 hours after application
- Avoid detergents and chemicals for 5 days after application
- If it is dry and the air is clean outside then you may park the vehicle in direct sun after application to speed the curing
- Do not apply in direct sun or on hot surface
- Do not re-use 4" Suede applicators
- Do not re-use the towels you used to buff off with on paint
- Wear hand protection
- Wear respiratory protection such as painters mask
Notice: Store it in a dry, dark and cool place. Do not allow to freeze, do not expose to sunlight.