Product ID: 1824
Bare Bones Undercarriage Protectant
- Designed for undercarriages and fender liners
- Restores the black OEM shine instantly
- Delivers a brilliant shine in seconds
- Cleans, restores, shines, and protects
- UV all-weather protection
- Fast and easy way to make undercarriage detailing a breeze
- Ultimate versatility, great for tires and trims
Recommended to be used with Nonsense Invinsible Cleaner
Bare Bones Dark Shine Undercarriage Spray restores the original shine back to any vehicle’s undercarriage. The innovative formula brings back the black shine while also adding protection. Over time, a vehicle’s undercarriage can become faded and discolored from road grime, dirt, road salt, and UV solar rays. The oil-based formula sticks to any surface for improved durability.
The sprayable dressing is designed for undercarriages, wheel wells, sub-frames, springs, suspension components, fender liners, and even truck beds. Bare Bones keeps your undercarriage trim looking great while resisting road grime, dirt, dust, tar, and moisture while driving. Bare Bones uses premium ingredients that dry-to-the-touch within minutes. Now any undercarriage can stay looking great with Chemical Guys Bare Bones.
All Clean+ is a citrus-based, all natural cleaning formula that cleans away dirt, grime and stains from any surface. All Clean+ is safe to use on both the interior and exterior of your vehicle. All Clean+ is an all purpose cleaner that cleans virtually any surface. The all natural citrus-based formula is designed to remove dirt, grime, stains and filth faster than ever imaged. The professional strength biodegradable All Clean+ removes stains and odors with the cleaning power that detailers demand. The unique formula utilizes natural citrus extracts to clean any surface. It works on everything from carpets to engines bays.
- Clean the undercarriage surface using Nonsense Cleaner to remove any dirt and road grime.
- Apply Bare Bones to undercarriage surface including wheel wells, fender liners, fuel tanks, subframes, and suspension components.