Product ID: 3002
Battery Tender Junior
- Fully automatic two-stage lead-acid battery charger. Perfect for all lead-acid, sealed maintenance free and gel cell batteries
- After reaching peak 14.4 VDC, charger automatically switches to 13.2 VDC float voltage
- When voltage drops below 12.6 VDC, charger resumes charging back to 14.4 VDC
- Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger
- Spark proof
- Reverse polarity protected
- 12' output cord
- 5 year warranty
- California approved charger
- 12 Volt 0.750 Amp
- Great for AGM, flooded and Lithium batteries
- 5 year warranty
- Advanced algorithms
Have you ever pulled your personal watercraft out of the garage after a long winter and taken it to the boat ramp only to find the battery is dead? It has happened to more than a few people. Batteries do not withstand long periods of inactivity. The act of starting the engine actually charges the battery, unless it is already too late. If you don’t start the engine at all over the course of several weeks or months, you’re going to have to replace the battery before you can splash around the lake again. Unless you have your personal watercraft plugged in to the Battery Tender Junior.
The Battery Tender Junior has a mind all its own. This smart tender automatically switches from a peak voltage of 14.4 VDC to a floating voltage of 13.2 VDC. When the voltage drops below 12.6 VDC, the Battery Tender Junior resumes charging at 14.4 VDC. Your battery stays at a constant, operational voltage. A two color LED indicates the state of the charger.
The Battery Tender Junior is spark proof for your safety, and is reverse polarity protected. It includes a 12’ output cord, quick connect harness, and an impressive 5 year warranty. This smart, compact tender works on all lead acid, sealed maintenance free and gel cell batteries. Use it to keep all your recreational vehicles fully charged or to charge your full-size vehicle in a pinch. Keep your batteries in working order year round with the compact, portable Battery Tender Junior.