Product ID: 5275
Best of Carpro Kit
- 1x Reload (500ml)
- 1x PERL (500ml)
- 1x Hydro2 Wash (500ml)
- Water-based, spray-on glass membrane coating so the finish is literally glassy smooth and reflective
- Reload Spray Sealant repels dirt and water
- It can also be used on rubber, plastic, and glass
- Extreme Gloss that does NOT wash away
- Slick glass like tactile feel
- Keeps surfaces cleaner longer
- Excellent for topping CQuartz
- Apply wet or dry
- Excellent on rubber and plastic trim - Does not stain
- Super Hydrophobic
Reload packs the glass-like gloss, hydrophobicity and dirt repellency of Silica Nanotechnology in a convenient spray-on, wipe-off sealant. Originally formulated to maintain the protection and finish quality of CQuartz coatings, Reload has also proven itself as a stand-alone sealant, where it can offer up to 6 months of protection on daily drivers. Reload’s easy to use waterborne formula can be applied to all vehicle surfaces, and even on damp surfaces, making it perfect for quickly topping up your vehicle’s protection and shine
Reload offers a slick super hydrophobic layer which repels water like no other. Coupled with its ability to repel dirt & grime this leaves a stunning, glossy, and highly reflective shine. Reload is very easy to use and ideal for enthusiastic or professionals alike. Once applied Reload keeps your paint clean longer, makes washing the car easier, and allows you to dry it faster.
- Do not apply in direct sun
- Shake well and apply in good ambient lighting
- Spray 2-3 sprays directly onto a microfiber towel or the paint and spread out left and right and then up and down over a 2 to 2.5 sq ft area
- Work it into the paint evenly until almost flashed away
- Switch to a fresh clean towel and buff the area until no residue remains
- Check after each panel before moving to next
PERL Coat Plastic & Rubber Protectant
- Excellent protection and lasts up to three months
- High grade UV protection maintains the supple feel and original color of treated surfaces
- PERL Coat revives dull, faded rubber, plastics, vinyl, acrylic, and leather
PERL is a concentrated versatile water-based, protective coating for plastics, rubber, and leather that offers tremendous UV protection. PERL is a water based dilute to suit product, covering a large array of tasking within car care. It can be used to restores the like-new appearance of hard exterior plastic surfaces and keeps them looking good with strong UV and hydrophobic protection. The sun can be damaging on flexible materials, like rubber, plastic, and leather. Gradually & over the course of time they fade & become brittle and cracked. PERL provides excellent protection and lasts up to three months.
- Clean the surface from dirt, oil, and dust
- Shake Diluted spray bottle
- Spray onto surface and wipe in evenly
- Wipe off as needed
- Keep away from heat
- Use in ventilated area
- Avoid Skin and eye contact
- Keep Container closed after use
- Keep away from Children
Hydro2 Foam Wash
- Wash and High Gloss sealant in one!
- pH Neutral
- Enhances the gloss, depth, and smoothness of your paint
- Dirt and Water repellency
- No cure time needed
- UV Protection
- Resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents
- Gloss and Hydrophobic durability of 3 months
CarPro Hydro2 Foam combines the coating properties of hydrophilic glass fibers and fluoropolymers that Hydro2 is known for with a pH neutral foaming wash. You can now wash your car and coat with Hydro2 at the same time. The surfactants used in CarPro HydroFoam will gently lift and remove dirt from your paint, greatly reducing the risk of washing induced swirls. Hydro2 Foam is the ultimate product when you need to save time, but still want that CarPro shine.
When CarPro HydroFoam is used with a CarPro Merino Wool Wash Mitt all surface dirt and debris is removed safely and doesn’t cause any washing induced swirls and scratches. Since CarPro HydroFoam need only be rinsed off to be “activated”, you have an even lower risk of putting swirls into the paint with a towel wipe down. Once you’ve finished washing the car and have entered the rinse phase, an ultra water-repellant coating is immediately formed.
- First, you never want to apply CarPro HydroFoam in direct sunlight or on a hot surface. This will cause streaking that does NOT come off easily.
- Once you’re in a sufficiently shaded area, rinse the vehicle thoroughly. You should leave the surface wet and clean of any soap residue.
- If you are using a foaming device, coat the whole car with the CarPro HydroFoam mixture before moving onto the wash mitt step. If you are hand washing out of a bucket, wash the car section by section using your wash mitt. Immediately rinse each section well before moving onto the next panel.
- If you’ve used your foaming device, now go over the whole car with your wash mitt. The CarPro Wool Wash Mitt would be perfect.
- Be sure to rinse thoroughly immediately after washing.
- Once the car is fully rinsed, remove any remaining water by either blowing with a dryer or with a waffle weave drying towel.