Product ID: 545030NR
Cquartz UK Edition Kit - No Reload
- 30 ml. Cquartz UK Edition
- 4 Suede Microfiber Cloths
- 1 Cquartz Sponge Applicator
Cquartz UK Edition is a specially formulated version of the world-renowned Cquartz Ceramic Paint Protection. Cquartz UK Edition is based on the same technology in the regular Cquartz but it was modified to withstand harsh winter environments where the temperature, road salt, and chemicals used on the road are more destructive to your paint protection.
Cquartz UK Edition has 60% SiO2 with 99.9% purity. That makes Cquartz UK Edition the first ever nano silica coat with such a concentration. The high purity ensures that your vehicle has the most transparent glass coat film possible over the surface. This equals longer lasting paint protection that repels water, dirt, road salt, ice, snow, and other environmental contaminants, leaving your vehicle cleaner for extended periods between washes.
At 99.9% purity SiO2 is one of the hardest materials in the world. This enables Cquartz UK Edition to provide extremely durable paint protection that can withstand the test of time. This special formulation also provides an extremely reflective, mirror-like finish that radiates with color. Vehicles treated with Cquartz UK Edition will be protected for up to two years!
One of the biggest advantages to using a nano-based coating like Cquartz UK Edition is its self cleaning effect. Most dirt and debris will not stick in the first place so you may find yourself washing your vehicle less often. What’s more, the anti-calcium effect provided by Cquartz UK Edition prevents mineral deposits from bonding to the vehicle’s surface so water spots can be wiped off without any effort.
- Wash and dry vehicle.
- Use CarPro Iron X to decontaminate the paint.
- Remove any polishing oils with CarPro Eraser.
- Apply Cquartz UK Edition with the supplied applicator.
- Spread Cquartz UK Edition in a criss-cross or circular motion until surface feels dry.
- Buff off using a CarPro Suede Microfiber Cloth.
- Use CarPro Reload after 30 minutes to prevent water spotting during dry time.
- Full hardness is achieved in 24 hours.
- Note: Cquartz UK Edition can be layered. Let dry 1 hour between layers.