Product ID: 3151
Hydro2 Foam Wash
- Wash and High Gloss sealant in one!
- pH Neutral
- Enhances the gloss, depth, and smoothness of your paint
- Dirt and Water repellency
- No cure time needed
- UV Protection
- Resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents
- Gloss and Hydrophobic durability of 3 months
CarPro Hydro2 Foam combines the coating properties of hydrophilic glass fibers and fluoropolymers that Hydro2 is known for with a pH neutral foaming wash. You can now wash your car and coat with Hydro2 at the same time. The surfactants used in CarPro HydroFoam will gently lift and remove dirt from your paint, greatly reducing the risk of washing induced swirls. Hydro2 Foam is the ultimate product when you need to save time, but still want that CarPro shine.
When CarPro HydroFoam is used with a CarPro Merino Wool Wash Mitt all surface dirt and debris is removed safely and doesnâ€™t cause any washing induced swirls and scratches. Since CarPro HydroFoam need only be rinsed off to be â€œactivatedâ€, you have an even lower risk of putting swirls into the paint with a towel wipe down. Once youâ€™ve finished washing the car and have entered the rinse phase, an ultra water-repellant coating is immediately formed.
- First, you never want to apply CarPro HydroFoam in direct sunlight or on a hot surface. This will cause streaking that does NOT come off easily.
- Once youâ€™re in a sufficiently shaded area, rinse the vehicle thoroughly. You should leave the surface wet and clean of any soap residue.
- If you are using a foaming device, coat the whole car with the CarPro HydroFoam mixture before moving onto the wash mitt step. If you are hand washing out of a bucket, wash the car section by section using your wash mitt. Immediately rinse each section well before moving onto the next panel.
- If youâ€™ve used your foaming device, now go over the whole car with your wash mitt. The CarPro Wool Wash Mitt would be perfect.
- Be sure to rinse thoroughly immediately after washing.
- Once the car is fully rinsed, remove any remaining water by either blowing with a dryer or with a waffle weave drying towel.