Product ID: 5448100
Hydro2 Touchless Silica Sealant
- Spray and rinse sealant makes paint care effortless!
- CarPro Hydro2 Touchless Silica Sealant is one of the most hydrophobic paint care products available - water simply rolls off the surface immediately upon contact.
- Formulated using hydrophilic glass fibers, silicon polymers and advanced fluoropolymers, Hydro2 provides a remarkably glossy, slick finish that complements its superb paint protection.
- There is no rubbing or buffing when you apply CarPro Hydro2 Touchless Silica Sealant.
- CarPro Hydro2 Touchess Silica Sealant is a concentrated solution.
CarPro Hydro2 is formulated with Hydrophilic glass fibers, silicon polymers, and fluoropolymers and can be applied to all vehicle surfaces. Paint, glass, plastic, convertible tops, wheels, calipers, and wheel wells are all easily within reach with Hydro2. Formulated to save time and therefore money for all the Car Pros and enthusiasts alike. This new innovative coat forms an ultra-water-repellent coating and is applied by simply spraying and then rinsing off with only water.
A simple spray and rinse application saves time, and results in a durable silica shell that produces a brilliant protected shine that is incredibly easy to maintain. Our "Hydroelectric bonding" function means Hydro2 reacts chemically with water contact. This means the coating transforms from Hydrophilic to Hydrophobic. The pressure from spraying with water accelerates the bonding of Hydro2 to the surface creating a Hydrophobic layer. Hydro2 is climate and temperature stable, and is an extremely effective long lasting water repellent that is resistant to nearly all acids, alkaline solutions, and solvents while offering significant UV (Ultra Violet) protection.
Do not apply in direct sunlight. Thoroughly clean the surface to be protected. Do NOT use any type of wash and wax product as this will interfere with the bonding of Hydro2.
- Diluted Hydro2 1 part concentrate to 3 parts water into a spray bottle.
- Working on a third of the vehicle at a time (while it’s still wet), spray a fine mist of Hydro2 directly onto the surface.
- Thoroughly rinse off using a strong jet of water.
- Continue this method until entire vehicle has been treated.
Dry the vehicle using a high quality microfiber drying towel or car dryer.