Product ID: 2180
Celeste Dettaglio Paste Wax
- Recommended as one of the best care and protection treatments
- All natural pure white carnauba wax
- Offers unparalleled durability and protection from a carnauba wax
- Secret blend of natural carnauba, beeswax, and specialty fruit and nut oils
- Make any dark and metallic paintwork shine and glow
- Perfect for black, green, blue, and metallic paint finishes
- One coat protects and shines for up to a year
- Durable protection against the elements that ruin shine
- Hand-crafted blend of carnauba
Chemical Guys has taken a passion for auto care to a new level by constantly striving to manufacture and deliver the most innovative, highest quality, easiest to use products that truly delivered like no other. Chemical Guys wanted to take our passion for quality and innovation and combine it with the true passion inside that drives a dedicated detailer to take our chemical and use them to create art. Because when it comes right down to it what passionate detailers create with our products, the results will be nothing short of Heavenly.
What if we took our knowledge and experience in manufacturing and put them into the hands of the artists? We started with a blank canvas and one hell of an artist; Introducing Marc Elsworth, a true artists whose work speaks for itself. Here at Chemical Guys we believe that if you give an artist the tools he needs the results will be nothing short of Heavenly.
"Celeste Dettaglio meaning Heavenly Detail has been formulated to give Sports cars , Super cars and Show cars the ultimate finish and I believe it truly does. I've spent many hours testing this new wax and it's now proudly displayed on some of the United Kingdoms best show cars alongside my own car. I hope you enjoy the journey with this wax like I have and have fun with it which is what waxing and cars is all about." ~Marc Heavenly~
- Wash and decontaminate vehicle
- Apply a thin coat of Celeste Dettaglio Paste Wax using a premium foam applicator pad or by hand
- Allow 20 minute dry time
- Buff off using a premium microfiber towel.