Product ID: 801
50/50 Limited Series Concours Paste Wax
For over 100 years, automotive designers and enthusiasts around the world have praised pure carnauba wax as the ultimate way to achieve the perfect show-winning shine. Any true automotive fanatic can sense the warm glow of pure carnauba on a vehicle from miles away. The amazing depth that pure carnauba wax brings to paintwork is a key factor to achieving the ultimate shine. The rich, warm glow of pure carnauba really attracts the eyes of spectators and car show judges everywhere. The custom 50/50 concours formula is designed for perfectionists searching for the deepest shine with unmatched brilliance. We believe designing a custom wax is truly a work of art. The secret Chemical Guys Paste Wax mixture and emulsification process requires a full 18 hours of blending at the precise temperature to ensure a wax that produces the signature glow.
Signature Concours Glow
The pure carnauba emulsion of 5050 is designed to allow the original beauty of any vehicle’s paint to appear rich and enchanting with a true coating that only countless years of detailing knowledge and experience can provide. The most captivating characteristic of 5050 Limited Series Concours Paste Wax is the ability to capture the reflection of colors. When a vehicle with 5050 applied to the paintwork drives next to a beach at sunset, the warm orange tones of the sun are captured and projected by the wax. The true deep blue reflections of the ocean can be seen with perfect clarity on dark colored paintwork. This amazing color capturing characteristic is what has grabbed the attention of detailing fanatics around the world.
Summary & Awards:
- “Guaranteed the best paste wax at any price” – Luxury & Exotics Magazine
- Limited and superior production runs yield better quality products
- Wet, deep shine on any paint color
- Pure Brazilian Carnauba paste wax provides outstanding durability and a warm glow
- Heat resistant metal tin ensures freshness of your product
- Wash vehicle.
- Dry with premium microfiber towel.
- Open 5050 tin with a key or coin (always close tin well to preserve paste.)
- Use included applicators to apply product.
- Spread a thin, even coat over one panel at a time (remember: less is more.)
- Allow 20 minutes dry time for 5050 to cure and bond to the surface.
- Buff off residue with a premium microfiber towel.