Product ID: 3632
Extreme Top Coat Sealant W/Caranuba
- High shine wax and paint sealant in one
- Self-leveling sealant formula fills minor swirls and scratches
- Restores clarity and pure shine to any paint color instantly
- Blended only with Grade A white ivory carnauba wax
- Strong protection against dirt, pollution, UV sunlight, and more
- Durable formula protects auto surfaces for up to 1 full year
- Anti-static formula discourages the settling of new dust
- Easy on/easy off: no hard rubbing or scrubbing needed
- Fresh vanilla scent
Extreme Top-Coat is the durable protection sealant that conceals minor swirls and scratches, and shines like a natural carnauba paste wax. The synthetic sealant formula protects shiny exterior surfaces against contamination from pollution, brake dust, bird and insect residues, and other natural elements like water spots and tree sap for up to one full year. Self-leveling agents help fill imperfections like swirls and scratches that rob your car of shine.
The unique formula helps restore clarity and purity to the reflection to enhance a show car shine. Extreme Top-Coat is a full-strength synthetic sealant blended with natural carnauba wax for enhanced natural shine. The one-step product is blended with enough carnauba to give the look of a meticulously hand-laid paste wax coat in an easy to use cream.
- Squeeze 1 - 3 lines of Extreme Top-Coat onto a premium foam or microfiber applicator pad and spread over painted panels in a thin, even coat.
- Extreme Top-Coat will bond with clean paint surfaces within 15 minutes.
- Buff off residue with a premium soft microfiber towel.
- Once removed, allow 20 minutes cure time and apply a second layer to ensure even coverage.
- Only spread glaze, wax, and sealants like Extreme Top-Coat with a dual action polisher and soft foam finishing pad.
- Place 5 - 7 dots of Extreme Top-Coat over foam pad, then spread evenly over paintwork between speed settings 1 and 3.
- Allow 15 minutes for product to cure, then buff clean with a premium microfiber towel.