Product ID: 89516
HoneyDew Snow Foam
Superior surface cleanser
- Advanced foaming technology, High Suds
- Perfect for touchless, two bucket, or foam cannon wash
- Ideal for maintenance wash
- Rinses clean with no residue
- Safe for wax and sealant
- Removes grime, build up and dirt
Clean your car with amazing snow foam! Honeydew Snow Foam is the first auto shampoo specifically designed to create copious amounts of cleaning suds in a foam cannon or foam gun. Use Honeydew Snow Foam for a touchless wash on your garage queen show car, or as part of your two-bucket wash on your winter warrior covered in salt, mud, and muck. Traditional wash methods push dirt around on painted surfaces, inducing scratches and marring marks that rob your car of shine. Using Honeydew Snow Foam in a foam gun or foam cannon during your car wash drastically reduces the chances of scratching your car as you wash, and adds tons of fun to the process.
Newly reformulated hyper surfactant Releases dirt from surfaces better than ever New formula delivers 25% greater surface suds Hyper surfactant formulation produces more suds, even at lower PSI Redeveloped to aid in the release of salt and abrasives that can usually be found in vehicles during winter time.
Safe for Wax and Sealants
Maintaining your vehicle’s protective wax or sealant layer is important: wax and sealant protect your car from UV rays, contamination, and water spots. Honeydew Snow Foam maintains your protective wax or sealant layer. The unique washing formula washes away dirt, grime, and filth, and will not strip your protective layer.
Honeydew Snow Foam washes all exterior surfaces with precision. Simply mix 1 ounce of Honeydew Snow Foam to 5 gallons of water to create a superior surface cleanser with a generous amount of wash suds. The advanced super polymers glide over your current wax or sealant layer ensuring that your car, truck, motorcycle, or RV stays protected against the elements. Honeydew Snow Foam will show you the true definition of clean.
- Always start by washing the tires and wheels first.
- Do not use the same wash water on your car's paint as you do on your tires and wheels.
- Always wash vehicle when surface is cool
Use Honeydew Snow Foam with foam cannon
- Fill foam solution bottle with warm water
- Add 2 oz. of Honeydew to foam solution bottle
- Fine tune air/solution ratio to produce desired amount of foam
- For thicker foam, add more Honeydew Snow Foam Auto Wash