Product ID: 5080
Mrs Sasquatch Maximus Microfiber Towel
- Premium ultra-soft drying-towel
- Perfect for drying off tons of water after a wash
- Compact 16’’ x 16’’ dimensions; perfect for any vehicle
- Fluffy 1’’ pile absorbs half a gallon of water
- Lint free & scratch free
- Made with 70/30 microfiber
- Silk edges further reduce scratches
- Bright teal color highlights dirt; shows you when to flip to avoid scratches
- Pair up with the pink Mrs. Sasquatch Maximus Microfiber Towel
The Chemical Guys Sasquatch Maximus Microfiber Towel is one of the softest, plushest, and most-absorbent microfiber towels ever made. This fluffy yeti of a towel is perfect for drying any vehicle right after a wash. Microfiber is the industry-standard cloth for touching and wiping cars because it is super-soft, super-absorbent, and will not scratch paint when used properly.
Sasquatch Maximus Microfiber Towels are made with premium 70/30 blended microfiber for ultimate softness and durability, and a luxurious silk-banded edge to further reduce the chances of scratching sensitive paintwork. Use Sasquatch Maximus Towels to soak up wash water and quickly dry any car, truck, motorcycle, or SUV. Sasquatch Maximus Microfiber Towels are perfect for drying because they are ultra-soft, ultra-plush, and stitched for scratch-free wiping on paintwork, pet dogs, and small children.
Every towel features a one inch thick microfiber pile that absorbs half a gallon of water. The premium microfiber and exclusive silk-banded edges are ultra-soft, and help prevent any swirls or scratches on sensitive paintwork and automotive surfaces. To dry off any car after the weekly wash, pick up the Chemical Guys Sasquatch Maximus Microfiber Towel.