Product ID: 802128
Stronger then acid Grime Reaper
Heavy-duty grease and grime have met their match. Chemical Guys Grime Reaper is the strongest cleaner and degreaser formulated for the toughest jobs. Engine bays, undercarriages, off-road wheels, and industrial equipment face some of the toughest punishment imaginable. Heavy contamination can clog up moving parts, promote corrosion, and ruin the look of any vehicle. Chemical Guys Grime Reaper melts dirt, grease, oil, and grime away from filthy areas.
Use Grime Reaper to degrease engine bays after any major oil or coolant leaks, or on wheels to remove years of caked-on brake dust, grime, and filth. Spray Grime Reaper on undercarriages to take down heavy dirt, mud, and road salt. Grime Reaper melts away years of caked on dirt and filth to restore construction equipment to factory-fresh condition. Grime Reaper ships at full strength, and MUST be diluted before use. Banish heavy dirt, grease, and grime back to the underworld with Chemical Guys Grime Reaper.
Chemical Guys blended Grime Reaper with advanced super-cleaners that can tackle the filthiest jobs. Extra-strength surfactants boost pH to simply melt away stubborn grease, oil, and grime. Grime Reaper is extremely strong and needs to be diluted at least 20:1 before use. Grime Reaper attacks grease and filth, but rinses clean without any caustic residue or chemical etching on painted or polished metal finishes. Spray down filthy engine bays without damaging rubber or plastic lines or fittings.
Clean grease and brake dust from grimy wheels without damaging the finish, or rubber tires. Remove dried up grease and oil from hinges and moving parts before applying a fresh coat of lubrication. Remove spilled engine oil from oil pans, exhaust manifolds, and undercarriage parts before it can boil and smoke. Grime Reaper is the perfect choice for intense all purpose cleaning needs around the car, home, office, and beyond.
- Quickly removes the toughest dirt, grease, grime, and filth
- Excellent for industrial equipment and machinery
- Clean and degrease engine bays, off-road wheels, heavy machinery, and more
- Dissolves heavy grease in seconds
- Rinses clean with zero residue
- Super concentrated formula: must be diluted at least 20:1.
- Dilute Grime Reaper to suit specific cleaning needs.
- Grime Reaper is very strong and should be diluted at least 20:1 prior to use.
- Spray down the filthy area and let dwell to break down heavy grease, oil, and dirt.
- Agitate heavy contamination with a parts-cleaning brush for best results.
- Rinse down the area with a stream of water and rinse away any residual cleaner.
- Extremely filthy areas may require additional cleanings.
- Follow up with any desired protection coatings, dressings, or lubricants as needed.