Product ID: 841
Max Coat Wheel Guard
- Repels brake dust, road grime, road salt, dirt, dust, and debris
- Protects wheel finishes to prevent corrosion and damage
- Enhances high gloss shine on any gloss wheel finish
- Resists high braking temperatures for durable protection
- Provides up to 8 full months of protection
- Perfect for gloss painted, powder coated, chrome, or polished aluminum, stainless steel, or gold wheels and rims
- Makes wheel cleaning easier, and harder for wheels to get dirty in the first place.
Wheel Guard Max Coat protects wheels and enhances a high gloss shine. The advanced wheel coating sealant repels brake dust, dirt, and road grime that cause corrosion and damage to wheels and rims on every vehicle. Wheel Guard Max protects all gloss wheels types, including chrome, painted, aluminum, powder coated, stainless steel, and even gold finishes. The advanced sealant technology of Wheel Guard Max Coat is blended with a new coating formula. This new coating technology creates a slippery shield to which dirt, brake dust, and road grime have a hard time sticking.
Max Coat reduces brake dust contamination by up to 75% in any given amount of time compared to unprotected wheels, or to inferior coating products. Wheels protected with Wheel Guard Max Coat are easier to clean, stay cleaner for longer, and are harder to get dirty than unprotected wheels. Max Coat is blended with gloss agents to enhance shine and a bright clean look on wheels and rims. The durable wheel coating lasts through dozens of washes and high heat braking conditions, and provides up to 8 full months of protection with just one application. Wheel Guard Max Coat makes any black, silver, chrome, or polished wheel look bright and shiny like the day they were made. Use Wheel Guard Max Coat to protect any factory OEM or custom wheel from the worst elements, high heat, brake dust, and road grime.
- Always wait for wheel to cool.
- Rinse wheel off with water and using a good premium wash, clean wheel thoroughly, then dry.
- Apply Wheel Guard liberally with applicator sponge or soft cloth, then allow to haze.
- Buff to super-high shine with a clean microfiber cloth.
- For superior result and added protection, apply two coats.
- Apply as needed after wash to reduce brake dust.