Product ID: 4704
Matte Paint Coating
- Liquid formula will not fill in matte paint like some paste formulas
- Lasts hundreds of washes. No need to apply often
- Leaves behind a uniform, flat sheen
- Perfect for Single Stage, Clear Coated, and Vinyl Wrap matte finishes
- Foam Applicators NOT included with purchase of Matte Paint Coating
Matte Paint Coating is the first safe paint protection product on the market for matte paint finishes. It is not a wax and so will not “fill in” your matte paint. It simply leaves a molecule thick layer of protection on the paint surface so that your matte paint is never without protection.
- Rinse car with distilled water before applying Matte Paint Coating. Matte Paint Coating should only be applied to a wet surface.
- Apply 5-6 drops of product onto to a clean foam applicator and begin to apply to the surface. Use overlapping strokes to ensure full coverage.
- Apply to one panel at a time. Remove with a microfiber towel before proceeding. There is no need to let cure. Add extra drops of product to applicator as needed.
- Matte Paint Coating can be applied right over emblems, door handles, and badging for added protection.
- Reapply every 6-9 months, or as needed.
Tip: A little goes a long way. One ounce of product is all that is needed for most cars.