Product ID: 4704
Dr. Beasley's Matte Paint Prescription is the industry's first and only complete detailing kit specifically designed for matte cars and motorcycles. Trusted by Audi, Hyundai, ICON, Chrysler, and thousands of satisfied customers, this kit will leave your matte car clean, protected and looking great between washes!
Kit includes 12 oz Matte Body Wash, 4 oz Matte Paint Coating, 12 oz Matte Paint Cleanser and 12 oz Matte Final Finish.
Matte Paint Coating
- Liquid formula will not fill in matte paint like some paste formulas
- Lasts hundreds of washes. No need to apply often
- Leaves behind a uniform, flat sheen
- Perfect for Single Stage, Clear Coated, and Vinyl Wrap matte finishes
- Foam Applicators NOT included with purchase of Matte Paint Coating
Matte Paint Coating is the first safe paint protection product on the market for matte paint finishes. It is not a wax and so will not “fill in” your matte paint. It simply leaves a molecule thick layer of protection on the paint surface so that your matte paint is never without protection.
- Rinse car with distilled water before applying Matte Paint Coating. Matte Paint Coating should only be applied to a wet surface.
- Apply 5-6 drops of product onto to a clean foam applicator and begin to apply to the surface. Use overlapping strokes to ensure full coverage.
- Apply to one panel at a time. Remove with a microfiber towel before proceeding. There is no need to let cure. Add extra drops of product to applicator as needed.
- Matte Paint Coating can be applied right over emblems, door handles, and badging for added protection.
- Reapply every 6-9 months, or as needed.
Tip: A little goes a long way. One ounce of product is all that is needed for most cars.