Product ID: 4707
Nano-Resin Hydrophobic Coating
- Protects for 2-3 years
- Increases scratch resistance and gloss
- Safe for any glossy surface
Nano-Resin is a semi-permanent nano coating designed to provide the longest lasting paint protection possible. It protects paintwork and leaves behind a mirror-like hydrophobic finish that beads liquids, resists contaminants, and dramatically improves scratch resistance.
- Before applying Nano Resin, paint must be prepped. Clay and polish your paint with a light compound and a random orbital machine buffer. If your paint is heavily scratched, more polishing will be required.
- Mix one part isopropyl alcohol (IPA) with four parts water in a spray bottle. Spray and wipe the entire vehicle with your IPA solution.
- Wrap the suede cloth around the foam block applicator and apply ~10 drops of Nano on the cloth in a line.
- Start by applying Nano in vertical lines down the panel. After you've covered your panel with vertical lines, go back and repeat with horizontal lines. This will ensure full coverage. Avoid getting the product in panel gaps.
- When you see the product flashing (it will appear slightly iridescent), wipe the panel with a clean, dry, tagless microfiber towel.
- Repeat steps 4-5 on each panel until your entire vehicle is protected. Reapply several drops of Nano on your applicator after a few panels.
- After coating your entire vehicle, leave it undisturbed for one hour.