Product ID: 4110
A Fast & Safe Way To Care For Plastic
- Mild polish for removing light scratches, swirl marks, and surface haze on plastic
- Great for headlights and taillights
- Recommended for use with Griot's Garage Orange Polishing Pads
- Can be applied by hand or with Griot's Garage random orbitals
- Works great on CDs and DVDs too
Your vehicle is filled with plastic parts. Restore scratched plastic to its original brilliance. Perfect on tail lights, headlight covers, instrument gauges, and convertible top windows. Most of today's interior trim is also plastic. Ideal for motorcycle windshields, turn signals and helmet visors as well. Perfect for bringing damaged CDs and DVDs back to life. I've restored plastic windows in convertible tops that, at first glance, I thought I might have to replace. Plastic Polish will remove minor scratches. For serious scratches in hard plastic (Lexan® and other polycarbonates), I've found that it's better just to polish the area three to four times with Plastic Polish. Enjoy the best!