Product ID: 340230
Q2 Mohs Ceramic Paint Coating
- 1x Q2 Mohs (30ml)
- 1x Q2M Cure (100ml)
- 1x Applicator
- 4x Suede Cloths
- 1x Manual
- Advanced Quartz Technology
- Thick & Barely Shrinking
- High Durability (18 months)
- Easy To Apply
Durability is one of most salient merits of the product. It is able to maintain 80% of its original hydrophobic properties and to last on the paint throughout a period of at least 18 months, thus being a guarantor of optimum car protection against environmental factors and exploitation conditions. If compared with waxes, even the top-performing ones, it lasts three times longer.
Q² Mohs is the hardest automotive paint coating available to a wide range of users, which makes the paint extremely resistant to scratches. The extraordinary hardness and structural integrity of the coating preserves the effects achieved during the paint correction and is synonymous with a much slower paint degradation during the daily maintenance routine.
As opposed to the majority of coatings present on the market, Q² Mohs demonstrates the lowest shrinking parameters. Whereas most coatings shrink from 0.2 up to 0.03 microns, the shrinking of Q² Mohs does not exceed the level of 5%, while its thickness – 0.2 microns as registered just after application, drops to 0.19 when fully dried. Traditional protective products such as wax or polymers do not display any measurable thickness whatsoever.
- Always work on a clean, dry vehicle. Clay and polish paint prior to application.
- Prepare the surface using GYEON Prep to remove any polishing oils or residue to ensure proper bonding.
- Shake GYEON Q2 Mohs well.
- Using the included applicator, spread a thick, even layer of GYEON Prime over a section of the vehicle in a crisscross pattern. Break larger portions, like the hood, roof, and large door panels into smaller sections.
- After one section is coated, immediately wipe off any excess before it dries.
- Allow To dry for 12-24 hours, then wipe down vehicle with GYEON Cure.
- Allow to fully cure for 24 hours prior to driving vehicle. For faster cure time, use infrared lamps for 10 minutes per panel. Do not wash vehicle for 7 days after application.