Product ID: 4247
- Speeds Up Detailing Process
- Works Great With Q2M Clay Bar
- Prevents Clay-Marring
- Removes Tar Quickly & Easily
- Dissolves Other Contaminates
On soft or medium hard paints even the use of a mild clay may result in marring. As most contamination can be dissolved by combined usage of Q²M Tar and Q²M Iron, this product is also a great help in the maintenance of cars, which have had paint correction done in the past. It allows you to remove pollution, without leaving blemishes or scratches that otherwise would have to be removed by polishing. It does not affect the coatings hydrophobicity and durability.
Vehicles usually collect large amounts of tar and asphalt contamination during everyday use. The stronger the horsepower and the more aggressively a car is driven, the bigger an issue it becomes. Q²M Tar provides a great opportunity to speed things up as usually an overall decontamination process, which includes claying, takes a lot of time. Most contamination is simply dissolved, which allows you to obtain a smooth finish in nearly no time.
- Work on a cool surface out of direct sunlight.
- Wash and rinse the vehicle thoroughly.
- Spray a liberal amount of GYEON Tar onto the affected area.
- Allow to dwell for 2-4 minutes. DO NOT ALLOW GYEON TAR TO DRY ON THE SURFACE
- Use a damp microfiber towel to wipe away any stubborn areas.
- Rinse the vehicle thoroughly.