Product ID: 1622
- Clean, polish, and protect wheels and metal trim
- Use it to polish non-coated wheels and metal trim
- long-term protection
- Use on aluminum, chrome, and stainless steel
Optimum Metal Polish is formulated in the tradition of Optimum’s other polishes in the sense that it’s easy to use and gives great results. The pink lotion-like polish has a pleasant smell. Spread it onto metal surfaces using a foam applicator, a polishing tool, or a buffer. Optimum Metal Polish gently removes oxidation and brightens metalwork to a mirror shine. Imagine chrome wheels catching the light – that’s the effect of Optimum Metal Polish.
- Apply using a cotton cloth, foam pad, buffer, or a polishing tool.
- Wipe the polish onto the metal and rub in a circular motion until the metal appears clean.
- If using a drill or buffer, work at medium speed until the metal is clean and bright.
- Wipe off the surface with a clean cloth.