Product ID: 1900
Advanced Swirl Remover
- Updated with the latest paint-perfecting polish technology
- Ideal for dark paints, custom paint finishes & clear coats
- DA-friendly swirl remover.
- It is designed with the speed and polishing capability of a dual action polisher in mind
Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover has been updated and adapted to deliver the finest results when applied with a dual action polisher. Diminishing abrasives and water-based lubricants blend away imperfections gradually, leaving a smooth paint surface.
This tempered approach to polishing eliminates imperfections while being extremely gentle on the paint. The rule of thumb when polishing is to use the least aggressive product that works. Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover embodies this rule with an ultra-gentle diminishing abrasive polish that preserves paint while restoring it.
- The vehicle should be clean and dry before polishing. If the paint feels gritty, we recommend using Clay Bar to remove any potentially abrasive contaminants.
- Pour a quarter-size amount onto a light cutting pad. (You may also apply the swirl remover directly to the vehicle or in a circle on the pad)
- Spread the polish over the area you intend to polish with the machine turned off. This will reduce splatter.
- Set the maximum speed on the polisher to 4.5 or 5. Set the pad on the paint and turn it on. Work in a side to side, then up and down motion until the polish starts to dry.
- Make sure the polisher is off before lifting it off the paint. Buff with a Microfiber Towel to inspect your results. If swirls are still visible, repeat the process.
- Always follow Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover with Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish. This ultra fine polish further enhances the gloss and reflective quality of the paint.