Product ID: 1903
- New foaming technology uses cleaners suspended in the bubble’s walls to scour away the toughest road grime
- neutral pH, gentle cleaning
- Natural tropical oils with a smooth, silky feel
- The Suds last and last
Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo has the smooth, silky feel and aroma of a luxury body gel. As you wash, natural coconut oils attach to surface dirt. These oils act as a lubricant. Sand and abrasive grit slide off in the rinse water without scratching the surface. Now you can wash your black, red or dark color car without creating those tiny washing swirls.
- Pour 1-2 oz of shampoo into a clean bucket of water.
- Rinse all the loose dirt off your vehicle with a water hose, starting at the top.
- Using a wash mitt, start washing from the top of the vehicle, working your way down.
- Remove the hose nozzle during the final rinse to create a sheeting effect.
- Work your way around the vehicle and down, rinsing frequently. The last area you should wash is the lower panels because they get the dirtiest.
- Always towel dry your vehicle following a wash to prevent water spots.