Product ID: 4518
Surface Prep Spray
- Preps paint, glass, wheels, plastic & chrome for coatings
- Flashes quickly
- Added lubricant to prevent marring
Ceramic coatings offer superior durability. Using Surface Prep from Poorboy's prior to application will make sure that your coating bonds to the surface better for longer-lasting, ultra-durable protection. Use Poorboy's Surface Prep Spray on paint, glass, wheels, plastic, chrome and almost any exterior surface before ceramic coating application.
Poorboy's Surface Prep Spray contains IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) and triple-filtered, de-ionized water plus we have added a lubricant, that flashes quickly, to help prevent marring when wiping. We believe that Poorboy's Surface Prep Spray is cheap insurance to help ensure that your coating has a strong bond.
- Apply to cool surface only, in a well-ventilated area.
- Work on one panel at a time or concentrate on a 3' x 3' area.
- Simply spray a light mist directly onto the surface that you will be coating and wipe with a soft microfiber towel.
- Flip the towel over to a dry side, or use a separate towel, and give a few wipes until surface is clear and clean.