Product ID: 40205
Heavy Cut Black Detailing Clay
Riccardo Clay is a highly elastic polishing compound that lasts 10 times longer than other clay bars. It truly cleans and smooths the vehicle surface and removes surface contaminants which are not ordinary removed during the washing/waxing process. When used as directed, it is effective in removing surface contaminants such as rail dust, brake dust, industrial fallout, tree sap, bug residue, paint over-spray and any other strongly adhered foreign matter.
If clay becomes slow at removing contamination removal, turn to the other side. As both sides become soiled, pull, stretch and re-fold clay to expose new clean clay. When folding and stretching no longer exposes new clay, discard clay bar. Do not reuse if dropped on ground. Occasionally inspect bar for loose dirt and debris. Re-apply release liner to each side of bar when placing bar into container after use as this will prevent clay from sticking to container.
- Wash the vehicle surface to remove lose dirt and debris
- Spray a small area of the surface with Riccardo Clay Lube
- Rub the bar over the lubricated surface until surface contaminates are removed or until vehicle surface is smooth
- Wipe/Buff area with clean microfiber cloth, continue in small sections until complete
- For best results. Finish with wax, polish or paint sealant to enhance the beauty of a clean and smooth surface
SEE ALL RICCARDO PRODUCTS