Product ID: s-3742
S3 XXL Gold Extra Heavy Cut Compound
- Easily removes 1500 Grit and polishes down to a brilliant high gloss finish
- Won't stick to paint even on hot surfaces
- Virtually no dust contamination
- Intelligent Powder Technology (iPT)
- Free of wax, silicone, and toxic solvents
- Body Shop Safe - Silicone and wax free
- Versatile - Dual Action, Rotary, or Hand
- Use on multiple paint types
- Cut: 6.5/8
- Gloss: 6.5/8
S3 Gold is the next step in a true 1 step compound revolution by Scholl Concepts. Based on the original S3, S3 Gold finishes with the same abilities but offers more cut than even S3. It is a highly efficient one step polish based on highly refined aluminum oxide. Thanks to Intelligent Powder Technology (iPT) the high performance S3 Gold compound easily removes deep scratches and daily wear and tear while generating a long lasting deep gloss.
S3 Gold works great on all paints and easily removes damage from even the hardest scratch resistant paints. 100% body shop safe, S3 Gold contains NO silicone, wax, or toxic solvents and allows you to easily correct damage and finish down in one step. Scholl S3 Gold is also extremely user friendly with no dust and easy wipe off.
Application with Dual Action:
- After spreading across 2-2.5 Ft area on low speed, work at speed 4-5 applying moderate pressure through the first half of the cycle.
- Next use progressively lighter pressure until finished down. Machine speed varies based on machine and paint.
- Once completed, buff off the faint residue using a microfiber towel.
- Clean pad
- Use only 3-5 pea size drops for each additional section (depending on pad size), repeating steps 1-4 after each section.
Application by Rotary:
- After spreading, work at 1100-2000 rpm.
- Halfway through cycle slow speed progressively lower and continue until polish has broken down.
- Once completed, buff off the residue using a microfiber towel.
- Clean pad with brush
- Use only 2-4 pea size drops for each additional section (depending on pad size), repeating steps 2-5 after each section.