Product ID: SD3527
**Final Sale Only**
This product has been refurbished, tested and is in working condition. It is final sale only, there are no refunds or returns. Item may have minor scratches, and imperfections. Item includes all accessories, but may not come in original packaging.
Essence Plus Top Coat Jeweling Agent
- High gloss jeweling coat
- Repairs nano coatings
- Adds layer of SiO2 quartz protection
- Excellent hydrophobic agent
- Produces extreme gloss
- Use with DA or by hand
- For use on previously coated vehicles
Introducing an incredible new tool for ceramic coating specialists around the world. Carpro Essence plus is a unique SiO2 nano coating made from a distinct blend of ceramic coating repair agents, high gloss quartz resins and hydrophobic nano-particles. The concept behind Essence plus was an extremely glossy, semi-permanent nano-agent for repairing durable ceramic coatings which may of been abused or mistreated over time. Normally, the only option a technician had was to polish or compound the damage coating and then re-coat from scratch.
Now with Essence plus, we introduce you to the first non-abrasive solution to effectively repair a damaged ceramic coatings, clean the surface, increase the hydrophobic properties, increase gloss and leave the surface as smooth as glass.
- Prime Carpro gloss pad with Essence Plus
- Apply with no pressure in overlapping passes on speed 1-3 in 2'x2' sections.
- Wipe off with microfiber towel
- Clean pad with brush and reapply Essence Plus
- Apply Essence Plus to Carpro gloss pad
- Without pressure, apply in overlapping figure eight motions across a 2'x2' or 3'x3' sections
- Allow to dry to a slight haze and wipe off with a microfiber towel
- Continue to next section repeating steps 1-3
- Do not use with microfiber pads or typical foam pads
- Avoid 'edging' into a curve and keep pad flush with paint
- Tightly close container after use
- Keep Container out of the sun
- Test product on an inconspicuous area before use
- Store in a cool dry place
- Keep away from children
- Do not ingest
- Not for use as a primer