Product ID: 1300
- Cleans all microfiber towels and accessories
- Removes dirt, grease, and stains
- Dissolves wax, polish, and other detailing chemicals
- Clean Rinse Technology for ultra-soft residue-free fabric
- Restore softness to microfiber
- Highly concentrated
- Formulated to be safe for use with standard & high efficiency machines
Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash is a specialty detergent that cleans and restores microfiber. The advanced cleaning formula releases dirt, grease, and residue, leaving microfiber feeling like new. Microfiber Wash maintains the original condition of microfiber by gently cleaning the fabric to preserve its softness. Microfiber Wash removes wax, polish, dirt, grease, and stains, and leaves microfiber goods with a fresh scent. The versatile microfiber detergent can be used by hand or in any washing machine. Microfiber Wash is concentrated to easily clean and restore even the dirtiest microfiber.
The innovative wash solution gently cleanses the microfiber of dirt and grime while restoring the soft feel back to any microfiber towel. The microfiber detergent is approved for high efficiency washing machines for easy cleaning. Quickly and easily clean microfiber towels, clothing, bedding, and upholstery using the versatile cleaning detergent. Gently clean and restore microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash.
Microfiber Wash is the perfect detergent to clean and rejuvenate microfiber goods. The advanced cleaning solution removes dirt, stains, grease, wax, and grime from microfiber. Microfiber Wash restores microfiber towels back to original condition by releasing dirt and oil from the fabric for a soft feel. Citrus-based detergents penetrate each individual fiber for maximum cleaning results. While typical detergents stay locked inside cloth and garments, Microfiber Wash rinses completely clean for a perfectly-soft, residue-free towel. Microfiber Wash contains no bleach, no fabric softeners, and is safe on all color microfiber goods.
Easily clean and rejuvenate microfiber towels, blankets, sheets, bedding, and clothing with fantastic results. Microfiber Wash opens the billions of strands inside microfiber fabric to gently release dirt and grime. Microfiber towels require special cleaning, and Microfiber Wash is specifically designed to clean sensitive microfiber goods. The innovative citrus-based formula is all-natural and will not chemically-burn microfiber, keeping it as soft as the day it was made. Microfiber Wash contains water softeners that neutralize minerals and calcium to ensure your microfiber goods rinse perfectly clean and soft.
Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Keep grimy towels separate from cleaner paint towels.
- Start by washing “cleaner” towels first, then finish with “grimier” towels.
Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Add 1 ounce for small wash loads; 2 ounces for medium loads; or 3 or more for large wash loads
- Hot water opens the fibers to better release dirt and grease.
- Do not use fabric softener: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.
Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- High heat cooks fibers, makes them hard, and then they can scratch paint.
- Do not use fabric softener dryer sheets: fabric softeners clog microfiber and render them unabsorbent and useless.