Product ID: 4110
- Next-Gen Compound
- Cuts Fast, Saves time
- Zero Fillers
- Low dusting
- Removes p1000 grit and up
- Body shop safe
CarPro ClearCut is an extremely fast acting liquid abrasive built from the ground up for efficiency, performance, and speed! Unlike other popular compounds on the market ClearCut doesn't fool you by swelling the paint or hiding water spots and scratches just to see them re-surface later. With NO fillers ClearCut wipes off fully and a simple Eraser wipe down EASILY removes any lubricants.
Unlike compounds of the past, CarPro ClearCut has its own method of application for optimal results...reversing the traditional "heavy to light" method, we start with lighter pressure and finish heavy! Additionally I find myself using a bit more compound with ClearCut than I do with traditional compounds. While ClearCut cuts like a Ginsu, it is also low dusting and wipes off with ease! Say goodbye to hours of wasted time and hello to efficiency and less labor costs.
- Prime (clean dry pad) with a very thin worked in layer of compound and add an additional 3-4 pea sized drops of product
- Spread product across section
- Raise speed to HIGH speed with LOW pressure
- Use MINIMAL pressure for first 2-3 passes increasing pressure with each pass
- Increase pressure with each pass, finishing down with heavier pressure
- When scratches are gone or polish has been worked through, wipe clean with microfiber towel
- Clean pad
- Move to next section -> Apply 6 - 8 pea size drops to pad and repeat steps 2-7.