Product ID: 5172
Spectrum 420 Duel Pile Towel - Black, Blue, & Grey
- Includes: 3x Black, 3x Blue, 3x Grey
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- All-Purpose Detailing Towel that Removes Excess Polish, Sealant, Wax, etc with Ease
- Dual-Pile Construction
- Remove Excess Detailing Product
- Also Great for Waterless / Rinseless Wash Methods
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive / Absorbent
- No Tags and Rounded Corners
- Excellent Choice for Auto/Marine/RV/Cycle Detailing, Buffing and Polishing
- Extremely Durable
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
The Rag Company is proud to offer you one of the best values available anywhere for an all-purpose dual-pile detailing towel. The Spectrum 420 is an excellent quality 420 gsm microfiber towel with a velvety soft premium microfiber Suede border that is the perfect choice for everything from Waterless Washing to Polish Removal and everything in-between.
Before Use Care:
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
- Always wash newer black, orange, and red colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to avoid any risk of bleeding.
- Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach and Softeners).
- Tumble Dry Low, and Do Not Iron. Do Not Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance.
- Do Not Use Chlorine Bleach.
- Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (No Cotton) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.