Product ID: 2635
Denim Orange Peel Removal Pad
- Reduce Orange Peel and deep defects while simultaneously polishing paint
- Equivalent to 2000 grit sandpaper
- Orange peel removal without the haze generated by sanding
- Less dust and clean up prior to finishing polish
- Thickness: 5/16"
- Pore Size: 80ppi
- Foam Hardness: 3kpa
With CarPro Velvet and Denim Orange Peel Removal pads you can now remove or substantially reduce orange peel in the top layer without sanding. While removing orange peel and deep defects you are also polishing the paint rather than leaving sanding marks which reduces the steps needed afterwards.
- Spray cleaning solution on face of pad.
- Brush with Pad cleaning brush
- Rinse face of pad.
- Allow to dry before next use
- Note that these pads are the equivalent of 2000 grit sandpaper
- Please only use these pads if you are sure the orange peel is in the upper (clear coat) and not the colour coat layer
- Be careful near edges and body lines or avoid completely if you are not entirely secure in your knowledge of heavy defect removal
- Do not use without sufficient skill level knowledge of clear coat thickness in conjunction with a paint thickness gauge
- PLEASE NOTE: Use NO PRESSURE and observe the paint temperature often.
- DO NOT USE WITHOUT PAINT GAUGE UNLESS YOU HAVE TAKEN RESPONSIBILITY FOR MOVING FORWARD WITHOUT ONE.