Product ID: 4992
Cquartz Fabric Coating 2.0
- Super Hydrophobic: Liquids are repelled instantly
- Durability: Withstands mechanical wear for up to a year and withstands strong soaps and high pH intensive detergents
- UV protection: Protects against UV degeneration while maintaining the supple feel and original color of treated surfaces
- Versatility: Protect many surfaces such as fabric upholstery, carpets, mats, & convertible fabric tops
- Suitable for a variety of textiles
- Long lasting protection for textiles against water, dirt and grease
- Resists bacteria growth from sweat, dirt, oils, and liquids
- Requires less cleaning: In most cases simply wipe with a damp towel
Protect fabric from spills and make cleaning easier. CQuartz Fabric 2.0 can be used on any material and performs great on seats, carpets, and convertible soft tops. It is loved by detailers and sneakerheads alike. Traditional coatings make fabrics feel stiff and can clog the weave preventing breathability.
We have developed nanoparticles small enough to attach to individual fibers, delivering superior performance characteristics without compromising the look, feel or comfort of the fabric and without clogging the fabric weave. In CQuartz Fabric 2.0, we’ve increased performance, while focusing heavily on the ease and comfort of application. We’ve minimized levels of VOCs and cut down drying times by a factor of 8! Harsh solvent odors have also been removed.
- Clean the fabric of all dirt and oils and dry completely.
- Shake well.
- Spray evenly across the surface and work into the fabric with a sponge.
- Spray again across the entire surface for complete coverage.
- Allow to dry for 3 hours without water contact.
- Cquartz Fabric should be used sparingly and applied evenly via foam applicator.
- Surface must be 100% clean and dry of all dirts, oils, and sealants.
- Leave windows down during, and for a few hours after use.
- Shake product
- Spray Cquartz Fabric onto foam applicator lightly
- Work product into material in overlapping circular even motions in both directions, a small area at a time and evenly before moving on. Do not over-work.
- Allow to air dry
- Precaution: Once cured, CQuartz Fabric can not be removed so it is critical that you should not use it unless you have experience with the product.
- Must be fully dry before subjecting to traffic or abrasion
- When soiled, simply wipe with clean damp microfiber or use an interior cleaner if you prefer
- Avoid using shampoos containing wax or silicones or they will temporarily affect the super hydrophobic effect
- Apply sparingly or you will leave a sticky residue
- Test in inconspicuous area before use
- Do not dilute
- Use in ventilated area
- Wear suitable breathing protection
- Keep container closed
- Keep away from children
Notice: DUE TO TCCA AND FAA REGULATIONS, THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP THROUGH CANADA POST EXPRESS. THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED VIA CANADA POST GROUND OPTIONS WITHIN CANADA