Product ID: 4292
Cquartz Lite Full Kit
- Designed for ease of use as an entry level coating
- Resistance to insect splatter, petrol spills, light solvents & UV rays
- Resistance against acids and alkali's in a PH 3-12 range
- Beading contact angle; 110deg
- Built on a combination of Sio2 and Tio2 particles
CQuartz Lite was designed for those that aren’t ready to make the plunge into the industry leading strength of our professional strength coatings but wish to enjoy some of the many benefits that only CQuartz coatings offer. CQuartz Lite bridges the gap between the less effective traditional sealant technology and CQuartz Ceramic coatings that so many have come to love.
The capabilities of CQuartz Lite include: easier to clean surfaces, resistance to insect splatter, petrol spills, light solvents, Acids, Alkali in a PH 3-12 range and harmful UV rays, whilst providing a beading contact angle of 110 Deg. In other words, CQuartz Lite helps keep your paint super glossy, well protected, beads like crazy, and washes off easy when properly maintained.
CQuartz Lite is built on a combination of Sio2 and Tio2 particles with over 45% solid materials, as well as proprietary ingredients not made public outside of the lab. CQuartz Lite is a great option for professional detailers as an entry level coating or for the enthusiast who wants to try their first ceramic coating.
CQuartz Lite can be use on any exterior surface of your car including paintwork, plastics, wheels and glass (except windscreen), like your other favorite CQuartz products, CQuartz Lite is also matte safe.
- Make sure the surface is clean and full decontaminated with IronX.
- Use Carpro Eraser to remove oils before application. Make sure surface is cool and dry.
- Apply 10-12 drops on a microfiber applicator; apply the product evenly to one small area of roughly 24x24” / 60cm x 60cm with complete coverage and an even layer.
- Use a high quality microfiber to remove any excess. CQuartz Lite does not need to be left to cure on the surface so should be removed immediately. Check well with an appropriate light source to ensure you remove any high spots or residues.
- Note: for a limited time after application, high spots that were not removed immediately can be corrected by applying more CQuartz Lite on that area and wiping off immediately.
- After paint is free of residue, leave to dry for 4 hours prior to getting wet. Any water drops during first 48h should be removed before drying to prevent water spotting. We also recommend the use of Carpro Reload 1hr after application to protect from water spots during first 48h.
Notice: Store it in a dry, dark and cool place. Do not allow to freeze, do not expose to sunlight.
Notice: DUE TO TCCA AND FAA REGULATIONS, THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP THROUGH CANADA POST EXPRESS. THIS ITEM CAN ONLY BE SHIPPED VIA CANADA POST GROUND OPTIONS WITHIN CANADA