Product ID: 4838
Descale Acid Wash
- Removes minerals from coated and uncoated surfaces.
- Safe for coated and non-coated cars.
- Versatile cleaner capable of removing waxes, sealants, and tough dirt.
- Ceramic coating rejuvenation abilities.
When to use:
- Cquartz coated vehicles that are subjected to hard water.
- Ceramic coated vehicles that have lost hydrophobics or gloss.
- Neglected vehicles.
- A first step to a full detail.
When Not to Use:
- If your car has a carnauba wax or polymer sealant and you do not want to re-wax or re-seal the vehicle.
- As a regular weekly wash. (For regular washes use CarPro Reset instead)
Descale from CarPro is an all new acidic car shampoo released for SEMA 2021. CarPro Descale was designed from the ground up for reviving ceramic coatings that have had minerals build up on them.
Over time, minerals (sometimes seen as water spots) and sometimes not easily visible will "clog" or cause the surface to be less smooth. This in turn creates heavier surface tension which in turn does not allow water and dirt to shed as easily from the surface. Most communities suffer from this situation (often known as "hard water").
CarPro Descale car shampoo was created to help remove and strip these stubborn minerals from coated or even non coated cars. It breaks down the built-up minerals that reduce gloss and restores the smoothness of ceramic coatings, while bringing back its hydrophobic nature impaired by mineral stains.
- Dilute 1:100 for bucket washing or 1:10 for foam sprayer/spray bottle.
- For light contamination: use Descale as a snow foam and allow for maximum dwell time (without letting it dry) before rinsing. Follow up with a hand wash.
- For heavier contamination: wash panel by panel starting with horizontal panels. Wash the panel and allow Descale to dwell for as long as possible without letting it dry.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Thoroughly rinse with water.
- Test on an inconspicuous area before use.
- Do not allow to dry on the surface.
- Recommended eye and skin protection.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.