Product ID: 2240
Fixer Medium Compound
- No durable fillers: 100% Body shop safe
- Excellent for hand polishing hard to reach areas
- Capable of removing sanding haze from 1500 to polishing
- Save working time up to 40%
- No holograms, No dusting
- Economic: No need for different grades of polish to deal with varying defects
- Versatility: Excellent with Dual Action Polisher or Rotary and a great hand polish as well
- One of the best swirl remover products available
CarPro Fixer Polish is the most versatile compound & polish on the market and is made for any type of paint surface. Fixer is capable of removing 1500 grit sand scratches, as well as scratches, marring, haze, & swirl marks from freshly painted, soft, medium, hard, and even ceramic scratch resistant paints. You can be use it with wool, microfiber, or foam. Fixer has been designed & manufactured from scratch and formulated to deliver perfect results in less time. We believe it is one of the best swirl remover products on the market.
Fixer can remove 80-95% of all light/medium paint imperfections and deliver a perfect mirror-like showroom car finish in less time and steps than other compounds/polishes. We have manufactured this new generation polishing compound using Nano components to make it the most versatile compound and polish on the market. The use of very small diminishing abrasives delivers the precise cut dependent on pad and techniques used.
- Apply 3-4 drops of Fixer to pad
- Spread product on low speed across section
- Increase speed after pad and paint is lubricated
- As Fixer begins to break down slowly lower speed and continue to polish until abrasives are broken down
- Clean the pad with a pad cleaning brush after every section
- Wipe paint free of residue with or towel and inspect with or continue with next section.
- Apply 2 more drops of product and repeat on next section