Product ID: 3733
FlyBy30 Windshield & Glass Coating
- 1 FlyBy30 (50ml)
- 1 Applicator Block
- 2 Microfiber Suede Cloth
- Perfect Clarity: No haze, smears, or stains
- Provides safe, and high visibility driving in poor weather conditions
- High water drop contact angle (112 deg.) & low sliding angle (15 deg.) promise fast repellency.
- Water repellency on windshields will last minimum of 6~8 month (1 season). Beyond that rain drops will continue to repel but at higher speeds.
- FlyBy30 repels water drops starting at 30 to 40 mph
- FlyBy30 can be used on all car glass allowing safe driving in the rain with clear vision all around.
What Cquartz did for your paint FlyBy30 does for your glass. CarPro FlyBy30 is a durable coating designed to repel water, dust, dirt, sleet, snow and other airborne contaminants on your vehicle's exterior glass. This state-of-the-art nano-based coating provides up to 8 months of protection for your vehicle's exterior glass including the windshield, side windows, mirrors, etc. CarPro FlyBy30 gets its name from its ability to cause water to bead up and roll off at speeds in excess of 30 mph; you won't need to use your windshield wipers as much.
FlyBy30 is incredibly easy to use and the complete kit includes everything you need to polish, prep and coat your glass with protection that lasts for up to 8 months.This advanced nano-based coating won't™ smear, haze or stain the glass. FlyBy30 imparts a rock-hard, crystal clear hydrophobic coating that is designed to do one thing and one thing only keep your glass clean.
- Wash and dry exterior glass.
- Polish with CarPro CeriGlass by hand or machine to smooth the glass and remove any impurities.
- Thoroughly clean the glass with CarPro Eraser.
- Apply a few drops of FlyBy30 onto a CarPro Suede Applicator and apply in a criss-cross pattern. Apply more product as needed.
- Let CarPro FlyBy30 cure for 1 minute. If it is cold or damp allow for additional curing time.
- Wipe away residue with a clean microfiber towel.
- Allow to cure for at least 12 hours before exposure to water or the environment. The cure time can be greatly reduced or eliminated by heating the coating with a UV lamp.