Product ID: 2560
- Clings to vertical surfaces
- Long dwell time to work as long as needed to remove iron and brake dust spots.
- Safe to use, Acid Free, and pH neutral (pH 6-7).
- Safe to use on Aluminum, Chrome, Alloy, or Clear coated wheels.
- This formulation is also effective and safe for use on all car surfaces and will not deteriorate clear coats.
- Iron X Paste prevents the spread of iron-related damage & helps to protect your vehicle from paint system failure.
- A little spreads a long way
Iron X Paste was developed to hold tight to vertical surfaces and/or attack thick deposits. Slightly more concentrated than IX spray it contains the same unique chemical ingredients that effectively dissolve the sintered iron, by forming a water soluble iron complex. No other method cleans paint and wheels as deeply as IronX. This puts a stop to corrosion. Airborne fallout and ferrous (iron-containing) particles penetrate automatic paint and create corrosive compounds that eat into the paint's sub layers.
Detailing clay on its own removes the particles from above the surface of the paint. But it doesn't remove the fragments that are embedded in the cars paint. This area of fallout will have a detrimental effect under the paint finish if left untreated. The only way to truly remove ferrous particles is with a dedicated iron remover like Iron X Paste. Iron X Paste opens up the paint's pores to release iron particles and to neutralize the caustic compounds that have developed as a result of the particle. In one step, you can eliminate the cause and its effects.
- Do not allow to dry in direct sun
- Avoid skin contact
- Tip: Apply with a paint safe sponge or foam applicator to a still damp surface.
- Apply to sponge and spread across surface.
- Allow the product to dwell for 5-6 minutes or as needed in the shade.
- After allowing dwell time take a damp (not soaked) grout or other paint safe sponge (or other media if you prefer) and agitate the surface.
- Thoroughly rinse the surface or allow to dwell a bit more before rinsing thoroughly.