Product ID: 81416
Extreme Shine Tire & Trim Dressing
- Premium oil-based dressing
- Restores deep-black look to rubber and plastic trim pieces
- Protects against harmful UV rays
- Dry-to-the-touch finish does not attract dirt or dust
- Spreads easily for fast application
- Penetrates deep for long-lasting results
- Perfect for low-profile tires and large off-road tires
- Easily coats grilles, grates, fender liners, and more.
Extreme Shine Sprayable Dressing delivers long lasting wet shine and protection without any greasy mess. Liquid Extreme Shine is a sprayable oil-based dressing that enhances a deep black shine on exterior plastic car parts and rubber pieces. The sprayable liquid dressing restores a fresh new look to plastics and rubber, and protects against the harmful UV rays that cause discoloration, fading, and cracking.
The easy-to-use formula spreads evenly from any foam applicator or brush over textured bumper plastic, car tires, windshield cowls, large off-road tires, rubber window moldings, low profile street tires, engine bay components, fender liners, grilles, louvers, and more. The refined oils penetrate deep into the piece, finish dry to the touch, and do not attract dirt or dust. The new and improved green formula enhances more shine and gloss with more durable protection. Work Extreme Shine into plastic and rubber, then buff off any excess for durable protection and deep black shine on any black exterior trim pieces.
Restore Trim Back To Black
UV sunlight and caustic chemicals degrade plastic and rubber trim pieces on automobiles. These elements make black trim pieces look gray and chalky, and can even cause them to crack. The ultra-refined oils of Clear Liquid Extreme Shine penetrate deep to moisturize and nourish plastic and rubber pieces, enhance deep-black shine, and restore the supple feel that resists cracking and splitting.
Faded trim pieces look old and bring down the look on any vehicle. Freshly-dressed trim pieces look rich, dark black, and brand new. Spread Clear Liquid Extreme Shine with any foam applicator pad or soft brush to restore a deep-black and new appearance on faded bumper trim, door mirrors, grilles, fender liners, tires, and more.
- Clean any exterior textured plastic trim pieces, and rubber tires or window moldings with an all-purpose cleaner and suitable brush/towel.
- Remove any dirt, grease, or grime that could block fresh dressing from working deep into the surface. Allow time to dry.
- Shake Liquid Extreme Shine well.
- Spray directly onto a foam applicator pad or detailing brush to avoid overspray on paintwork or pooling in tire treads that lead to tire sling.
- Work Liquid Extreme Shine directly into exterior plastic, rubber, and vinyl.
- Wait 10 minutes before applying additional coats as needed.
- Remove excess with a premium microfiber towel.