Product ID: 810128
- Multi-surface shield for both interior and exterior surfaces
- 100 percent dry-to-the-touch
- Restore and maintain shine
- Works great on leather, vinyl, plastic, rubber and tires
- Repels water, dirt, dust and protects surfaces from damaging UV rays
V.R.P. is a dry-to-the-tough water-based dressing that works great on leather, vinyl, plastic, rubber and tires. V.R.P. can be used on both interior and exterior surfaces. It creates an invisible shield that repels water, dirt and dust. It also protects surfaces from damaging UV rays. V.R.P. resists drying, fading and cracking surfaces to aid in maintaining interior and exterior surfaces while at the same time enhancing shine and image.
Dry UV Protection
V.R.P. not only provides shine and protection, it is 100% dry-to-the-touch which means it is never greasy or oily. V.R.P. brings out the true shine and texture of leather, vinyl, plastic, rubber and tires. It can be applied as often as you like without the fear of any clouding or discoloration. V.R.P. features patented UV absorbers that penetrate deep into surfaces and act as a protective barrier against harmful UV rays that can cause premature aging, cracking, fading and peeling. The UV protection in V.R.P. protects surfaces from fading and dulling.
- Premium water-based dressing
- Refined cream formula spreads easily for fast application
- Restores deep-black look to vinyl, rubber, and plastic trim pieces
- Protects against fading and staining from harmful UV rays
- Dry-to-the-touch finish does not attract dirt or dust
- Penetrates deep for long-lasting results
- Easily coats fairings, seats, mirrors, trim, grilles, grates, and more
- V.R.P should be applied to a clean surface.
- Start by cleaning surface very well with the right interior or exterior cleaner.
- For interiors such as vinyl, plastic and rubber use Nonsense Colorless & Odorless All Surface Cleaner.
- For exterior surfaces you can also use Nonsense or you may wish to use a stronger cleaner like Premium Blue Wheel & Rim Cleaner.
- Apply V.R.P dressing onto an applicator and gently work into surface.
- Allow V.R.P dressing to dry.