Product ID: 2164
3500 Grit Latex Self-Adhesive Sanding Sheets
- Restore perfect shine and clarity to paintwork
- Gently remove oxidized plastic to restore crystal clear clarity
- Reduce uneven sanding caused by loose abrasives
- Get even, mirror perfect results
- Remove defects that normal detailing can't fix
Wet sanding automobile paintwork is similar to sanding wood: use the bigger grit to take off the high stuff, then the finer grit to refine the smoothness of the surface. The Latex Self-Adhesive Hyper Flex sanding sheets come in 2500 grit for removing deeper paint defects quickly, and 3500 grit for refining the sanding marks for easier removal with a machine polisher and polishing compound.
When To Use 2500 vs 3500:
Sand away thick oxidation from headlight plastic with 2500 grit, then refine the marks with 3500 grit before polishing to crystal-clear perfection. Try removing bird poop etching stains with 3500 grit first, then turn to 2500 grit only if you have to. Multiple sandpaper grits make the Hyper Flex sanding system flexible and versatile for taking down any detailing task.