Product ID: 2164
3000 Grit Latex Self-Adhesive Sanding Sheets
- Restore perfect shine and clarity to paintwork
- Gently remove oxidized plastic to restore crystal clear clarity
- Reduce uneven sanding caused by loose abrasives
- Get even, mirror perfect results
- Remove defects that normal detailing can't fix
Wet sanding automobile paintwork is similar to sanding wood: use the bigger grit to take off the high stuff, then the finer grit to refine the smoothness of the surface. The Latex Self-Adhesive Hyper Flex sanding sheets come in 2000 grit for removing deeper paint defects quickly, and 3000 grit for refining the sanding marks for easier removal with a machine polisher and polishing compound.